7.25.2014

A thrifted frame...

can always be put to good use.

If you remember, Grady and I took a trip to the Wine Country back in October.  Usually on our trips I like to bring back a bold piece of art...and, although I found a few things in San Franscisco, I was devastated that I never found anything in the Sonoma/Napa area.

Luckily, I took a ton of pictures. :)
This one was one of my favorites.  It was taken at Lambert Bridge, a to die for winery in Healdsburg.



After a little tweaking in Photoshop, I printed it out and stuck it in this old, $2 thrifted frame.




There's always a use for a thrifted frame.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! We went to Lambert Bridge, and I just adored it there! No one ever knows about it when I talk about it. Love the picture and what you did with it in the frame! Oh such happy memories that just brought back to me. I hope it does for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually recommended by a friend...and thank goodness I listened to her! It really was wonderful! ...and that truck was just the icing on the cake! :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)